If you become a mentee, the commitment has no boundaries; you and your mentor can agree on how and when you connect and you can develop shared expectations for your relationship.
As a mentee, you should be ready to:
- Share your thoughts and goals for your future
- Be open to new perspectives
- Take responsibility for your own development
- Accept and understand your strengths and opportunities for improvement and advancement
- List and accept the feedback provided
- And more!
Go to Mentorship Resources or "Mentoring: What is it and are you Ready?" for more information about the roles and benefits of becoming a mentee.