Featured in ERAPPA's Finest 2017 Profile Series on Aug 31, 2017
- Adding 117 beds to campus due to a last minute spike in enrollment.
- Completing design and permitting of a 350 seat performing arts center.
- Serving as the ERAPPA Representative on the APPA Information & Research Committee.
- Working on the ERAPPA2018 Host Committee creating the conference web site.
- Most recent construction project a 30,000 square foot academic building was delivered on time and under budget.
- Proud to have served on the ERAPPA & Chapter(NNECERAPPA) Boards including President of both organizations.
- Recently passed the CEFP Exam.
- I have worked for 30 years in higher education facilities management.
- Have worked at 5 institutions. Brown University, University of New England, Saint Joseph's -
College, University of Southern Maine and New England College.
- Have also run my own construction company specializing in light commercial construction.
- 27+ years APPA, ERAPPA, & NNECERAPPA Volunteer
- BS in Industrial Technology from University of Southern Maine. The Industrial Technology program was a combination of technical disciplines along with business courses. While it was not planned at the time it was a perfect background for Facilities Management.
- Graduated from the APPA Institute for Facilities Management
- General Administration and Management
- Operations and Maintenance
- Energy, Utilities, and Environmental Stewardship
- Planning, Design, and Construction
- Strategic Planning and Master Planning
- Maintenance and Operations-
- Capital Planning including Capital Renewal and Deferred Maintenance
- Process Management and Improvement
- Energy Management
- Town and Gown Relations
- All forms of Information Technology
User did not set any information here yet