Are you considering joining ERAPPA and/or APPA? Business Partner membership is open to all corporations who provide products and services to the facilities management marketplace or who have an interest in reaching facilities managers in the education environment.
This page is here to help you understand the fees and benefits to become an ERAPPA Business Partner. We hope you agree with us that these are excellent benefits and good reasons to join! We really would like for you to be part of our association.
Some of the great reasons to join APPA are:
- APPA Membership Directory & Resource Guide
- Free listing in APPA
- Membership Directory & Resource Guide
- Two free listings in electronic Buyers’ Guide. Additional listings are available at $100 each (cost subject to change)
- Three complimentary one‑time usages of APPA’s mailing list each year. Additional lists available at minimal cost (members only)
- Referrals to members regarding products and services
- Early notice on exhibiting and advertising opportunities
- Significant discount on exhibit space at the APPA Annual Educational Leadership Facilities Forum
- Significant discount on advertising space placed directly with APPA
- A subscription to Facilities Manager magazine
- A subscription to Inside APPA, a biweekly e‑newsletter
- Mailings on publications and educational conferences
- Access to APPANet ‑ APPA’s online service via the Internet
Joining ERAPPA provides these benefits:
- Receive the ERAPPA newsletter (when published)
- Inclusion in the mailing list for important notifications such as call for papers for presentations at ERAPPA Annual Meetings and notification of opportunities to exhibit and sponsor at ERAPPA Annual Meetings.
- Ability to submit a technical newsletter article for publishing consideration
- And provides great networking opportunities
OK, now that we talked about the great benefits of joining, let’s talk about the fees
If your company is an APPA International Business Partner, it may also join as an ERAPPA business partner at a reduced rate The APPA Business Partner membership dues rate (12 months) starts at $1,500.00 for one representative/individual from your company, who receives APPA’s Facilities Manager magazine; gains access to mailing labels; receives discounts on APPA publications and sponsorship opportunities; and enjoys additional benefits on behalf of your company (see http://appa.org/membership/businesspartner.cfm for a full listing of APPA business partner membership benefits). APPA Business Partners can also enjoy ERAPPA Business Partner benefits by joining ERAPPA at discounted rate. For ERAPPA Business Partner membership and benefits only(no APPA membership), the membership dues rate is $600.00 per year; the membership cycle runs April 1-March 31.
Please note that membership fees are subject to change.
Check http://appa.org/membership/businesspartner.cfm for the most current membership fees. No matter which option you choose, membership applications are completed through the APPA website at http://appa.org/membership/businesspartner.cfm.