To promote the educational advancement of our members, NNECERAPPA annually provides up to $30,000 to help members attend APPA/ERAPPA educational programs. We encourage all members to take advantage of the opportunity.
(ERAPPA also offers a separate scholarship, visit their website for their information.)
- For full consideration, complete applications must be submitted by June 1st for consideration for the Summer/Fall APPA U and October 1st for the Winter/Spring APPA U.
- The NNECERAPPA application for scholarships can be found on the Chapter website under the Scholarship Program pull down menu. Select Scholarship Application Page.
- The maximum number of scholarships awarded per year by the Chapter is fifteen. Twelve based on two per state per each APPA U convening (held twice a year) and one per state per year for other APPA/ERAPPA training events. APPA U events include the Facilities Management Institute (FMI), Leadership Academy, Supervisor’s Tool Kit, Educational Facilities Professional and Certified Educational Facilities Professional when held in conjunction with the FMI. When held separately, these other educational programs are considered as other APPA/ERAPPA training events. A scholarship amount of $2,000 has been established by the Board for these scholarships. The Board retains the right to adjust this scholarship amount as necessary.
- The scholarship application must be filled out and submitted in full, including work history and supervisor’s recommendation via the electronic process described on the application form.
Process:The Online Application Consists of Two Parts:
- Part I : To Be Completed by the Applicant
- Part II: To Be Completed by the Applicant's Supervisor or the ERAPPA Institutional Representative