Spring 2018 – Southern New Hampshire University/The Derryfield School
Please Join Us!The 2018 NNECERAPPA Annual Conference will be held at the Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) campus in Manchester, NH. Co-hosted by the Southern New Hampshire University and The Derryfield School, the conference will be held March 15-16, 2018. Registration is open! Make plans to join us.
Register to AttendAttendee registration is open! Register online, or download the paper form. Pricing is as follows:
- Full Conference: $99
- One Day Only (Thursday or Friday): $50
- Business Partner Full Conference: $249
- Business Partner One Day Only (Thursday or Friday): $150
- Guest Banquet Ticket: $45
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Refunds less a $25 administration fee will be given prior to March 2nd. After March 2nd, no refunds will be issued but substitutions will be allowed.
Shedule at-a-Glance, Facilities & ParkingThe conference will be held at the Southern New Hampshire University campus in Manchester, NH. The Athletic Complex at SNHU will be the hub for the conference — registration, breaks, raffle drawings, reception, breakfast, and exhibits will all be located here. The concurrent sessions will take place in the Athletic Complex, Robert Frost Hall, Academic Building and Hospitality Building. Lunch and banquet will be in the Dining Center. All buildings are a short walk from the Field House, and there is signage to guide you.
Getting Here: When traveling to the SNHU campus, your GPS or other navigation system may instruct you to take 9S off Interstate 93, however the easiest way is to take exit 9N. Turn left at the light at the end of the ramp, and follow the road and signage directly into campus. On campus, you will then see NNECERAPPA Conference signage directing you to Registration and Parking. Parking on SNHU campus is free and available in Lot 26. Download the campus map to familiarize yourself with these locations.
OUR PROGRAM HAS GONE MOBILE! Improve your conference experience by taking advantage of the conference Guidebook, a mobile version of the schedule with room assignments, exhibitor directory, important details, and more! The Guidebook app is free to download the from app store. Once downloaded, open the app and click on the magnifying glass icon to search for "NNECERAPPA 2018."
The following schedule is subject to change. Please check back for updates. Click on "Concurrent Sessions" in the agenda below to read the session descriptions!
|THURSDAY, March 15, 2018|
|FRIDAY, March 16, 2018|
A reduced rate room block has been set aside at these two nearby hotels.
- Manchester Downtown Hotel, formerly the Radisson (700 Elm St, Manchester, NH – a little farther from campus, but downtown Manchester is right outside the front door) at a rate of $159/night (plus tax). To make a reservation call 1-800-333-3333 and indicate you are with NNECERAPPA. DEADLINE: Wednesday, February 21, 2018.
- Fairfield Inn (8 Bell Avenue, Hooksett, NH – close to campus, but not downtown Manchester) at a rate of $124/night (plus tax). To make a reservation call 1-603-606-5485 and indicate you are with NNECERAPPA. DEADLINE: Wednesday, February 21, 2018.
|Event Date||03.15.2018 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||03.16.2018 12:45 pm|