The Technology and Communication Committee (T&C) is responsible for the ERAPPA website and each member is responsible for their own chapter’s website as well each member has been assigned an area of responsibility as follows:
A) In order to serve the ERAPPA membership and our fellow board and committee members better T&C members have been assigned to support certain areas of the ERAPPA website:
|Area of support||T&C member||Contact information|
|Membership||Brett Fulton – DVAPPA &
Lavone Broxton– NJAPPA
|Chapter Affairs||Rich McEvoy – OCFMA &
John Moore – NYAPPA
|Professional Development||Tom Gilmore – AAPPA &
Billy Gagnon- NNECERAPPA
|Conference (ERAPPA overview)||Peyton Gibson – SNEAPPA
Brad Newkirk – MD/DC APPA
|Business Partners & Technology||Erik Cagle – KAPPA &
Gordon Robins – OAPPA
B) Job Posting
The T&C committee also takes care of posting job posting for ERAPPA member institutions to the ERAPPA job opening section of the ERAPPA website. The process to get a job opening posted to the ERAPPA site is as follows:
- Send the job opening in a word document to the T&C member representing your ERAPPA chapter your institution belongs to coping the Vice President of T&C.
- In the email please give the starting and ending date your job posting should be displayed on the ERAPPA website.
- If you are unsure if your institution is an ERAPPA member please contact the membership representative from your chapter to confirm before sending the posting request. Link to membership committee
C) News from your institution or chapter you want to share with others.
For ERAPPA member institutions please let us help you share your good news stories with others in the Region. Please follow the steps below:
- In a Word doc send your news formatted as you would like it displayed to the T&C member representing your chapter and copy the Vice President of T&C.
- If you are unsure if your institution is an ERAPPA member please contact your membership representative from your chapter.
D) Upcoming event at your institution or in your chapter?
To share this information with others please follow the steps below:
- In a word please send us the information of the event in the format you want it displayed in on the website.
- In the email please give us the start and end date you want the information displayed on the ERAPPA website for.
- If you are unsure if your institution is an ERAPPA member please contact your membership representative for your chapter.